Metro Transit Archives Presents: The Best of 2014


Happy New Year!!!

Thought I would get that out the way. Welcome to Metro Transit Archives in 2015. I'm back after a month+ long absence. School and work prompted me to take time away from the blog but now, I've return.

So like everyone else, I have decided to make the first post of 2015 all about 2014. For me, it wasn't one of my most productive years in transit photography but when I did, I made the best of it.

If asked, my favorite experience was the last second four day trip through Nevada and Southern California. Also, I learned new photography tricks, obtained new equipment, and made inroads in developing a photography style in and out of transit.

So today, I will share my top 50 favorite transit photos of 2014 so sit back and enjoy the ride.

 
































 




 





 







 


   

Hoped you enjoyed...next stop...Tripper Tuesday: Boston
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The history of Metro Transit Archives Part I (1997-2002)

The History of Metro Transit Archives Part II (2003-2006)

Metro Transit Archives After Dark: Prime Time (So.Cal Style)